Updated as of 6:30 am, July 2, 2020
Oregon State Snowmobile Association is in regular communication with Oregon Health Authority regarding COVID-19 and taking steps to limit exposure to COVID-19 in accordance with Oregon Health Authority and CDC guidance.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to protect our volunteers and the public, we have implemented these guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Use social distancing to maintain a distance of 6 feet between others.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of the elbow. Used tissues should be thrown into the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Masks, face coverings or face shields are currently required statewide for offices and indoor public spaces (for example, grocery stores, pharmacies, public transit, personal services providers, restaurants, bars, retail stores, and more). Masks, face coverings or face shields are required in outdoor public spaces when physical distancing of at least 6 feet is not possible.
- Children age 5 and up are required to wear a face covering. People with a disability or medical condition may request accommodation from the business if they cannot wear one.
Visit our OSSA Current News page for the most recent news releases.